Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Did you know Uadreams?


Dear readers, I am an American, but I've been living since 1985 in Europe (Mostly Germany). Although I have not become a member of this (UaDreams) Agency yet, I do read their emails always. Many of you men have never been abroad, much less to Ukraine or any former Soviet Country. Me? My first trip to Ukraine was in October and November 2009 (I drove there in my car and loved it so much, I stayed 6 weeks!!!). And since then, I've returned more than 50 times to Ukraine and stayed from 3 to 9 weeks each trip.

Why do I love Ukraine so well? THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The customs, culture and the ways "PEOPLE HAVE HEART"...so much UNLIKE the Western Countries. My trips were always for business. Now I have a Partner office in Ukraine and plan to open 2 more in the coming future. And now, finally, I am ready to find my wife...IN UKRAINE.


I've been in EVERY COUNTRY in West and East Europe, Russia included. My favorite places in all the World are Ukraine (EVERY OBLAST .. an Oblast is equivalent to a COUNTY in the usa).. and also Romania & Bulgaria...and Moscow is also wonderful. However, Ukraine remains my # 1 Country and it is all due to the People. I've known other Agencies. THIS Agency seems very much the finest of all. And, I plan to join as a paying member soon and see if they help me find my dream woman that I will marry. They seem very professional and yes, all what I've read is absolutely true.

I'm not sure they'll post my comments? But if they do, I say thanks to them & to all you who plan to visit Ukraine in search of the woman for love. MANY FOREIGN MEN go to Ukraine for wrong reasons & with wrong intentions and seek out many women for a sex vacation. PLEASE DO NOT EMBARRASS the rest of us who are serious. There are no finer people, than the Ukrainian people. The entire Country has my respect, from story after story of my own personal experiences there. I've never had a guide or a translator or anyone pre-planned to help me there, but nevertheless, anytime & everytime I've ever been in a situation that I NEEDED HELP...I got it without asking! Welcome to Ukraine & I am sure you will enjoy your stay, no matter what city or town you go to. Just dont' expect any miracles. Love comes from the heart, not your wallet. If you & your lady do not "click" in person, well, it wasn't meant to be. Keep looking. You'll find each other.

Best regards & "Hats Off" to Uaderams company, that helped me to find my true love - Lera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here you can add information about topics: Trip to Ukraine, Ukrainian girls, trip to Eastern Europe, how to escape dating scams, looking for Uadreams — reviews. If you have interesting facts or something to share, please, leave your comments. Thanks a lot!